There are so many things I have to be thankful for in life. My friends are one of them. When I have the time, and especially around the holiday season, I like to show my appreciation by putting together a little something to let them know that everything they do for me does not go unnoticed.
I may not be Martha Stewart in the craft department, but I know how to put a smile on someone’s face. Guys, I’m confident even you can pull this one off!
Here’s a step-by-step for a floral craft to make someone’s day:
What You’ll Need:
(1) Gerbera daisy
(1) Cylinder vase of your choice – I found mine on sale at Hobby Lobby
(1) Packet of glass beads or stones – and endless selection also found at Hobby Lobby
(3) pieces of Bear Grass – you can find these at a floral shop and they generally run around $0.10 each
Okay, let’s get started!
- Pour your packet of rocks into your vase.
2. Pour water into the vase so it’s about 1/3 of the way full. Dip one piece of Bear Grass into water and line in around the inside of the vase to create a design that suits you. (Note: Sometimes Bear Grass is dry and can break, so it’s better to buy a couple extra on hand.)
3. Cut your flower where the bud meets the stem and drop into the vase.
With consistent watering and love, this gift should last about a week!
“There are some people in life that make you laugh a little louder, smile a little bigger and just live a little better.” – unknown
More Related Content
6 Responses to “Gifts of Gratitude”
Leave a Reply